May 24, 2012

SkinWhite and Nuffnang Bring You Snow White and The Huntsman

Yes, SkinWhite has partnered with Nuffnang to bring us "Snow White and The Huntsman" and I certainly love to watch this movie in theater, especially when it's free! Who doesn't?

Anyway, Nuffnang, Asia-Pacific's First Blog Advertising Company, has been known to offer bloggers to watch great movies for free with their partnership to several sponsors/advertisers. This time, the most awaited movie, the "Snow White and The Huntsman", is "up for grabs"! Thanks to Skin White.

On the other hand, SkinWhite is now made even better with its SYNCHROWHITE ACTION that works in FOUR ways, take note, all at the same time.  The Synchrowhite  action works to:
  1. WHITENS the skin’s surface
  2. REDUCES formation of new dark pigments at its source
  3. NOURISHES skin with Vitamins
  4. PROTECTS skin against toxins and UV rays
To know more, please visit the link below:


1. Click on the link below to know more about Synchrowhite Action from Kim Chiu:




2. Watch the BEST KILIG BFF Story on how SkinWhite works!


3. Know more about the SkinWhite products through clicking this link:



With these actions, who could ask for more? Being a typical Filipina, who is somewhat obsessed in having a beautiful blush white skin that a prince charming can’t resist, it is important for me to keep my skin healthy, not just simply making it whiter. 

Personally, I used to have several beauty products and at least three (3) kinds of soap to meet my skin's essential needs. You know I have a very sensitive skin that I easily got irritated with any ordinary skin soap. But when I discovered SkinWhite 2 months ago, I tried it to prove if Synchrowhite  action really works and if it's really effective.

After 2 months, my friends have noticed how my skin becomes whiter, especially my face, which started to have a beautiful blush white skin. At first, I don't really believe them, until more friends asked me if I am starting to undergo facial treatments that they have noticed that dark spots on my face and other parts of my body has started to disappear!

Of course, I was really flattered and gained more confidence. I am really thankful that I discovered SkinWhite. Because of its Synchrowhite  action, my skin becomes whiter, dark pigments, especially on my face has been reduced, my skin is starting to have blush white skin because it is nourished well with vitamins contained in SkinWhite products, as well as, it is protected from harmful UV rays and other toxins that accelerates ageing!

Now, I know my husband, whose my prince charming, can't resist the new me...^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment