May 25, 2012

Phillip Phillips: White Guy With Guitar

"American Idol" Phillip Phillips is the new White Guy With Guitar (WGWG). The Americal Idol Season 11 Grand Champion, Phillip Phillips has been the talk of the town since it was announced earlier today that he won the AI (American Idol) while Jessica Sanchez got the 2nd place.

New terms or words have sprouted just like this WGWG thing. At first, when I encountered this acronym, I got confused and curious at the same time of what does it really mean. I was trying to searched for the meaning online when I heard over from a news in the TV the term, which means, White Guy With Guitar. 

WGWG came because previous winners of American Idol are also male and they, too plays guitar, just like Kris Allem and Adam Lambert.

Anyway, I miss watching Chaka Khan perform during the season finale as many have said that she performed well and that her voice is still as powerful as ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment