Jun 5, 2012

My Daughter's First Day of Class

Yes, it is now the start of classes and my daughter, actually, the whole family, is excited about her first day in school. Since she's only four (4) years old, she will start from the nursery stage.

Yesterday, Monday, June 4, 2012, was the opening of classes and the three of us, attended a program in their school for the official start of the class. The program started around 7:30 in the morning and it is very unusual for all of us to wake up that early since we are
"nocturnals". But since, all of us are excited, especially my daughter, she got up easily when we're trying to wake her up.

Anyway, after the school program, we proceeded to her room and we attended the parents' orientation. After the orientation, we went home at around 11:30 in the morning. Her classes will be every 2:00 - 5:00 in the afternoon, Mondays to Fridays. Because we have attended the orientation that morning, we are not required to attend in the afternoon.

The official class, started today and we are, again, excited. My husband brought her to school, as I have a work and fetched her around 5:00PM. I will blog again about her first day on my next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment