Jun 7, 2012

Got A New Cellphone - MyPhone B88 Duo

Yes, earlier this afternoon, while my husband, our daughter and I were strolling inside the mall, out of nowhere, we decided, actually, I decided to get a new "functional" cellphone that is much cheaper but considerately durable.

After some dilly dallying, I decided to buy the cheap Myphone B88 Duo. This functional phone costs only P888.00 and is already a dual sim/dual standby phone, which I certainly needed. You know, I have been complaining lately about my
Blackberry Curve 8520, which is starting to sort of piss me off as one of the keys has started to malfunction, thus delaying my texting time. Also, my Samsung Galaxy Y, though, it's still perfectly working, also starts to loose my temper every time I text because often times, my fingers will press the wrong keys, I guess touch screen phone is not really my cup of tea.

Although, I love both of my phones' applications and other high end apps and features that are already installed in them, still, speeding up my texting process matters a lot to me as that's what I usually do with my phone - send SMS as I seldom  make and receive calls, play mobile games and use specific applications/features.

Anyway, when I tested the  Myphone B88 Duo before I bought it, I was satisfied because I
can text speedily even though it's not a Querty type of phone. Also, I have learned from several online review of this phone that it has a long lasting battery life, which is a plus factor for me, since I'm always on the go and that I find it hard to plug my phone anytime, especially when I'm travelling.

To give you an overview of this phone, here are some of its main features:
  • Dual Sim Bar FM Phone
  • GSM Dualband
  • 1.8" 128 x 160 pixels TFT
  • Built-in camera
  • Wireless FM Radio
  • MP3/MP4 player
  • Money Reader (UV Light)
  • Expandable memory up to 8GB
  • USB
  • Pinoy phone ready (my|negosyo, my|faith, my|love, my|country)
Hopefully, my life will be much easier now that in terms of sending important communications via texting through the help of this Myphone B88 Duo. A cheap but functional mobile phone that suits my need.

No comments:

Post a Comment