May 5, 2012

My New Outlet For Rantings

I would just like to announce that this blog will shift from solely blogging about the latest news to my new outlet for personal rantings. Of course, from time to time, I will post here the latest news, gossips and other interesting scoops that might be of interest to you, too, my dear readers.

Although, I already have my own personal blog, Praning's Shoutout, I still want to express some of my rantings here, since only a few are aware that this blog is also mine, thus, I can express my feelings here without holding back (hopefully), because I don't have to worry that someone close to me will be able to read this.

So in my future posts, please don't be surprised if I'm talking about my personal dilemmas, issues and that sort of things, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment